Sunday, March 10, 2013

2.15.13


Hey fam!
 
Yes I will send a pic of my hair...how crazy! Ash is in the mission! But awesome! I hope she is loving the Mtc! 
So right now the other nurse and I are SWAMPED with sickys! I swear the whole mission is sick. We have missionaries in the hospital and missionaries going to San Salvador almost everyday to see doctors of all sorts. I took half the mission last week and she has the other half...and we have been running from doctor to doctor from hospital to hospital...my phone rings off the hook a lot of the time and I will be real I haven't had a lot of time to work in my area! Its crazy right now! We are also preparing to receive 29 missionaries this change! In the next 3 changes our mission will be doubling in size with all the new missionaries! Its going to be crazy!
 
Anyway I love you all and thank you all sooo much for your love and support! Hopefully you all will receive lots of blessings by having two missionaries on missions!

Con mucho amor,

Hermana Ahrendsen


This is a cake we bought for our investigator for his birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment