Sunday, March 10, 2013

3.8.13

Hey fam and friends! 

So....I`m in a new area! We had changes and now the mission nurse, Hermana Bryce, and I are working in the same area. I got moved to a new area, new house, new district...but same Zone. Our house is huge and there is tons of space but the down side is its really old....it has like generations and generations of mission nurse history in it...so it needs a little declutter....you can imagine that was one of the first things I did was start throwing tons of stuff away. (but you already knew I would do that huh, Dad) The other thing is all of the new sister missionaries that come to the mission stay at our house the first night before they get assigned to their area and then all of the sister missionaries that are going home stay at our house too before they leave for the airport. So every six weeks its crazy at our house! Also we get dumped on with everything that everyone doesn't want in our house too.....anyways we have a little bit of work to do but its alright...we`ll just whip it into shape! We also have a cook....I was way excited until she came over and put a gigantic fish on my plate.....ha and by fish I mean eye balls little scales...and cute little tail flipper thing....I was like awe my mom would be so proud of me right now...I`m eating fish...and I still don't like it! ha but I ate it! 

So yesterday I was thinking about all the blessings that I am and really how much my Heavenly Father loves me. and I was thinking how much all of us have to be happy about! It is so easy to get caught up in everything of the world and lose track of what really matters. So my application for all of you would be, when your feeling down or sad or depressed....Focus on how MUCH you have! There are people here that would give anything to speak English or live in the United States or to know who their real dad is or give anything to find peace and happiness....what a HUGE blessing it is to live where we live and have a family have the knowledge we have and to be a member of this amazing gospel! Everyday I am made more and more aware of how blessed I am! Its so incredible! 

Thanks for all you do for me family and for all your love and support, have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Ahrendsen

PS I found this sweet BYU jacket at a american clothes store for 2 dollars its almost brand new! ha they have awesome imported american clothes stores everywhere and they sell it for dirt cheap you can find anything! and then the last one is of these Super cute kids that we are teaching...well teaching them and their parents, Family Castro...they are hilarious and so much fun! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment