Sunday, January 13, 2013

10.29.12



Hey fam!

Thanks for all the bday wishes! I love getting your emails each week! So yes yesterday was my b-day and really I had the best b-day present ever of 2 baptisms....awe man it was awesome. I always feel the spirit so strong at baptisms, it was just really special that it happened to be on my birthday! :) I was pretty lucky. Mom the packages are MIA still....but no worries they will get here for sure!

Thanks for all the support and love! Love you all and keep writing! :) Sorry my personal emails to everyone are so short...I would way rather read than write so I spend my time reading suppeerr slow because I love it! Sorry its short this week..never enough time! 

Have a great week! Love ya! 

Con amor,
Hermana Ahrendsen

No comments:

Post a Comment