Sunday, January 13, 2013

11.19.2012

Hey fam! 

Well all sounds good and....whoa I will miss you on thanksgiving but from what I understand we have a pretty bomb dinner in the office. I will let you know how that goes. Well we had the baptism of Hermano Jorge this week and Presidente Cordon and his family came...it was awesome! He is an awesome guy. 

We had a activity this week at the church that we took our investgators to they had a dance and dinner and they played lady in red and one more try...dad i thought about you...ha ha good times!

Well I hope all is well...we are preparing for the christmas concert and my comp and i got asked to sing in the choir....were excited!...I love your emails thanks for always writing and thinking about me! 

I love you all!

Love love,
Hermana Lynd Ahrendsen

No comments:

Post a Comment