Sunday, January 13, 2013

1.11.13


Hey Fam!
 
Well this next week is changes again....my compaion is going home on wednesday and tuesday I will getting a new comp in my area. I wont lie I am a little nervous to orient to the area...but its all good, I've learned that you always learn something new from change. So that's something good to look forward to! We have been working hard in the office (the other nurse and I) to prepare for the new missionaries coming on Monday....27 to be exact! We have tons coming because of the age change...so lots of new areas opening and of course lots more people brought to the truth...its really exciting! And what a blessing! I am so happy that so many are answering the call to serve...the longer I am here the more I realize there's lots of work to do! So we need all the help we can get!
 
Thanks so much for all the constant love and support! It is felt here for sure. Thanks for your prayers too. I always pray for you all as well! What a blessing it is to be a part of this gospel! Always work to strengthen your testimony to be a better and more faithful member in the church okay?

Love,
Hermana Ahrendsen

No comments:

Post a Comment