Sunday, January 13, 2013

11.5.2012

Hi fam!...

Well this week was good....we got to take our investigators to the temple! It was such a cool experience! We are teaching this man I think i have mentioned him before...Hermano Jorge...he is sooo cool! Everyone that meets him loves him! We had stake conference on my birthday and the President came with his whole family...and he met Hermano Jorge and at the end of them chatting the pres said when you decide to accept a baptism date please invite me...I was freaking out!! I was like ahhh...ha ha and then that night he committed to the 15th! We are super excited! He always tells everyone they need to watch out and be careful with me..and then he dies laughing after he says that! He also said he wants me to get married in El Salvador so he can come to my wedding I said....hmmm I dont know. ha ha but I will send pics after his baptism. He is seriously one of a kind.

Uhm yes I got the packages! A little late but yes got them...THANK YOU!! The candy...ahh so good and the music and everything was just what I needed! I shed a little tear reading the letters! Also Thank Lacy for the sweet picture-drawing of me. It is now on my wall! For Christmas no se....I will think about it and let you know but yes you probably need to send it soon...yikes it take forever! Seriously i think all the time....man I am sooo blessed to have the family i do and to be born into a family that loves and supports me and has the gospel! Its really amazing...

Well I hope all is well! I cant wait to hear from all of you each week! Love you so much!

Work with the missionarys in the ward okay?! ha they need help! oh and how is the scripture reading goin? I am trying to finish before dec 5...that is one amazing book! Keep reading and working hard! Love you so much!

Hermana Ahrendsen


This is a little girl names Jessi....we made the treats that you sent mom! She loved them! They are an investigators family...that always feeds us! Literally we feel bad a lot but really....i love it. ha ha anyway she is so cute! Look up the mormon message- be strong...she loves that one! 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment